Pool Pup Steps
Availability: Out of stock
The PoolPup Steps were designed and developed by a pair of dog breeders for the sole purpose of preventing canine drowning accidents. It gives owners’ peace of mind when their dogs are near pools and spas.
The PoolPup Steps work with both in-ground and above ground pools – and will not damage your vinyl liners. PoolPup Steps are a convenient way for your swimming dog to get out of the water and an excellent safety device while you're away from the pool.
Download Installation Instructions
- The discreet step provides a secure, long-lasting escape for dogs
- The PoolPup is made from strong UV stable, chlorine-resistant ABS plastic
- Contains no holes that paws can get stuck in
- Steps have slip-proof texturing to ensure solid footing for your dog
- Once installed, it is very easy to remove and replace, just take out the 2 pins and lift the PoolPup off the deck for pool cleaning or winter storage
- Steps are 18" wide, 10 1/2" high
- Depths: First step 14 1/2" deep, second step 8 1/2" deep
- Overall: 21" high, 28" deep
- For dogs up to 150 pounds
- Last Updated 4/1/2017