YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE.
- Limitations on Use. The content of this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization's internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the website or the content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the website or the content without Fido Pet Products's prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes any portion of the website except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the website or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited and can result in enforcement actions and other legal consequences against you.
- Not Professional Advice. The website and its contents do not constitute legal, or any other type of professional advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website, or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Fido Pet Products does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of the website or the content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
By submitting content to the website, such as in the form of a suggestion or feedback, you automatically grant Fido Pet Products a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Of course, Fido Pet Products's re-use of any content submitted would not include any personal information provided. Fido Pet Products reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
- Registration. Certain sections of our website may require you to register in order to receive information about products, services, systems, programs, and other information relating to Fido Pet Products. If registration is required you agree to supply Fido Pet Products with accurate and complete registration information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and/or password, as well as all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Fido Pet Products reserves the right to refuse registrations or subscriptions.
- Errors and Corrections. Fido Pet Products takes reasonable measures to monitor and update content on the website, but it does not represent or warrant that the website will at all times be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Fido Pet Products also does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Fido Pet Products may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
- Availability of Products and Services. The site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
- Third-Party content. Third-party content may appear on or be accessible from the website. Fido Pet Products is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content. Additionally, this website may provide links or references to other web sites not affiliated with Fido Pet Products; however, Fido Pet Products is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users' access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of our website. Fido Pet Products has used reasonable efforts to verify that the URLs referring to external web sites are correct as of the last revision of the Fido Pet Products website.
- DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. Fido Pet Products EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Fido Pet Products DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Fido Pet Products SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. Fido Pet Products SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, Fido Pet Products'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1,000.00 USD.
The content from this website may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, or use of information storage or retrieval systems, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to us at 9850 E. 30th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46229, or call us at (317) 610-0164.
Last Updated: May 19, 2014
Document ID: FPP0002.022015.R01